Temples and ChurchesJoy of All Who Sorrow, the Orthodox Church of the Mother of God

Attached to the building of Strudzovskoy Community of Compassionate Nurses through the efforts of the Countess de Choiseul-Gufe, born Princess Golicina and other philanthropists in 1868. In 1946, the abbot of the temple was Archimandrite Pimen (Izvekov), the future Patriarch of Moscow. The temple was closed in 1960, and since 1998 it had commenced worships. In 2000 the church was consecrated by Metropolitan of Odessa and Izmail Agafangel. Thanks to affords of Archpriest Ioann Goria church was painted in 2001 by painters from Pochaev  in the academic style.